ABOUT CHANDLER CONSULTING INC.
Chandler Consulting Inc. is an Alberta grass roots growing company with small company beginnings. We provide our customers the advantages of state of the art technology, expertise, and nationwide services, which you would enjoy when dealing with the larger players in the field. At the same time we have maintained the advantages of a locally based small company: focusing on our customer’s needs with personalized attention, open and honest communication, and effective business practices which include the ability to tailor service deliver to compliment your existing processes. Our purposeful growth strategies have allowed us to keep the advantages of smaller business, while growing with our customers and industry changes.
Chandler Consulting Inc. works side by side with other testing providers across the nation, in order to competently provide nationwide services. The development of strong business relationships with several of the largest and the smaller businesses across Canada has contributed to the success of our business, which contributes to the success of your business.
Chandler Consulting’s Advantages Include:
- Local service head office in Red Deer. Our leadership team is always available for a face to face meeting to assist your company in meeting any and all service requirements and challenges. Preferential access to services including:
- Business model is structured to meet testing and EAP needs, we’ll always fit you in with time sensitive needs.
- A collector is always available for on site testing for groups of employees.
- Customized results reporting according to YOUR needs.
- Immediate access to substance abuse assessments and fast tracked return to work services.
- Immediate review of assessments outside of Red Deer and fast tracked return to work agreements.
- Customized invoicing procedures as instructed by your financial department.
- Customized data entry and reports delivery.
- Personalized effective response to service delivery needs, in a flexible manner to accommodate your company’s changing needs.
- Our track record in providing effective nationwide service speaks for itself. We will always go the extra mile, and do what we say we will do.
- All our staff are well trained in numerous areas of services delivery, thus allowing us to respond to all your needs, including positive test management, troubleshooting challenges as they arise, and other situations.
- Chandler Consulting Inc. has established a Nationwide Service Network and are capable of responding to your company’s entire array of service requests, as always. We stand ready to implement 1) additional services and 2) additional locations, at a moment’s notice.
- Because Chandler has access to numerous collection site options for testing in one location, we are able to effectively accommodate scheduling requests.
- Chandler has structured our collector scheduling in order to accommodate testing large groups of workers in a very efficient time frame, in our office or on site. This structure will also enable us to respond to high volumes of workers who require services.
- Chandler Consulting Inc. offers Substance Abuse Professional services. We will accommodate an assessment for a worker within 2 business days in Red Deer. We have successfully fast tracked numerous assessments when required. We also outsource assessments across Canada, review assessment reports and compile a return to duty agreement based on the assessment.
- Supervisor Training is available in-house to offer a training specifically tailored to your company’s policy and program by our instructor, Jan Chandler, who is familiar with current corporate culture.
- We are continually improving our processes and delivery methods taking pride in being leaders in the field.
- Chandler can assist you with all components of your program, because of our years of experience in working with the US DOT Regulations and Canadian industry standards, as well as assisting many employers and employees in creating a safe alcohol and drug free workplace. We have designed our programs to require little effort from your company officials who may not be familiar with industry requirements and standards. We take responsibility for ensuring your company is in compliance with industry and customer requirements. Company specific policies written by Jan Chandler have been reviewed by many of our company’s legal teams and customers, and pass with flying colors.
Chandler Consulting offers the following list of services across Canada:
- Drug and alcohol testing collection facilities nationwide
- Easy appointment booking services and results reporting
- Paperwork Management
- Drug Screen Testing – Urine
- Lab testing and high speed courier services
- Medical Review Officer services
- RN Health Assessments nationwide
- Audio testing, PFT testing, Mask Fit testing nationwide
- Random testing and Follow Up Testing program management
- Alcohol and Drug Policy Development
- Supervisor Training and Employee Education Programs
- Employee Assistance, Positive Test Management, Substance Abuse Professional Services
Our goal is to assist companies in providing a safe workplace free from the effects of impairment and conducive to a healthy worker.
We combine our expertise in drug and alcohol policy and testing service delivery with our knowledge of the nature of addictions to effectively address impairment in the workplace. We are committed to leading a transformation of workplace norms regarding impairment by training supervisors to intervene with the troubled worker and by providing the necessary support to consistently implement policy.
We support the healthy worker by providing occupational health services which are supportive towards a more holistic and comprehensive picture of overall health and fitness.
We are a recognized performance leader who achieves operational excellence by fostering business relationships built and sustained by honesty, integrity and transparency. We are accountable and do not compromise our values for anyone.
Our team shares a passionate dedication to being the absolute best!
Make customers happy. Have fun. Be profitable. Having fun at Chandler Consulting is mandatory. People who are having fun are more productive, they are nicer to the other people in the organization, they become evangelists for the company, and the deliver fantastic customer service.
1. Quality service comes first.
2. Customers are the focus of everything we do.
3. People are our most important asset.
4. Continuous improvement is essential to our success.
5. Employee involvement is our way of life.
6. Integrity is never compromised.
CHANDLER CONSULTING TEAM
- Chandler Consulting’s President, Jan Chandler is strongly committed to the management and growth of the company, as well as remaining a leader in service delivery and industry standards. She is an expert in policy development and revisions, assisting many companies in meeting Contractor Requirements.
- Ms Chandler began her career in addiction counselling in 1989 and worked privately with individuals, troubled teens and their families, and the Parole Office. When Canadian commercial drivers became subject to US DOT regulations in 1996, Ms. Chandler responded to requests in the industry to provide assistance with drug and alcohol testing, employee and supervisor training, health assessments, and policy development with program implementation. Ms. Chandler is fully trained as a Substance Abuse Professional, Drug Collector Instructor, and Breath Alcohol Technician Instructor. Her knowledge and skills has developed along with the industry. Business development skills training since 2004 have enabled Ms. Chandler to effectively grow her business in a purposeful manner.
- Chandler’s Leadership team is comprised of executive level highly experienced professionals knowledgeable in all aspects of workplace substance abuse program and workplace health strategies. Our Leadership Team is structured with the end result in mind, providing personal, prompt and effectiveresults. Their leadership and spirit have created over fifteen years of accelerated growth.
- Chandler’s Leadership Team has a strong commitment to above average customer service based on long-term relationships focussed on achieving successful outcomes with the day to day routines AND with the interesting and unusual situations which may arise. Our client’s success with their programs is our highest priority.
- Chandler staff are cross trained in order to respond to all challenges you may be faced with. This includes knowledge and understanding of US DOT and Canadian industry standard testing requirements, dealing with troubled workers and positive test management, and your specific Company’s history and current corporate culture.
- Well trained administration employees are responsible for booking appointments, and reporting results. Our commitment to accuracy is unparalleled. Our quality assurance plan goes to great lengths to ensure the utmost accuracy, both in data entry and paperwork management.
- Chandler’s Customer Service department includes ALL of our staff and contract nurses. Our business model is structured to make it as easy as possible for our customers. Everyone on our team understands this and delivers service with the utmost care and respect.
- Our nursing team consist of mature RN’s with long term experience, working out of our Red Deer office. These RN’s capably assess your workers in Red Deer, and/or review assessments completed at one of our nationwide collection sites to ensure uniform classification of fitness for duty. An RN is always available to speak to you, to explain or discuss an assessment.
- Our financial department is adept at ensuring accurate invoicing, while offering flexibility to meet your company’s existing internal processes.