CHANDLER CONSULTING TEAM
- Chandler Consulting’s President, Jan Chandler is strongly committed to the management and growth of the company, as well as remaining a leader in service delivery and industry standards. She is an expert in policy development and revisions, assisting many companies in meeting Contractor Requirements.
- Ms Chandler began her career in addiction counselling in 1989 and worked privately with individuals, troubled teens and their families, and the Parole Office. When Canadian commercial drivers became subject to US DOT regulations in 1996, Ms. Chandler responded to requests in the industry to provide assistance with drug and alcohol testing, employee and supervisor training, health assessments, and policy development with program implementation. Ms. Chandler is fully trained as a Substance Abuse Professional, Drug Collector Instructor, and Breath Alcohol Technician Instructor. Her knowledge and skills has developed along with the industry. Business development skills training since 2004 have enabled Ms. Chandler to effectively grow her business in a purposeful manner.
- Chandler’s Leadership team is comprised of executive level highly experienced professionals knowledgeable in all aspects of workplace substance abuse program and workplace health strategies. Our Leadership Team is structured with the end result in mind, providing personal, prompt and effectiveresults. Their leadership and spirit have created over fifteen years of accelerated growth.
- Chandler’s Leadership Team has a strong commitment to above average customer service based on long-term relationships focussed on achieving successful outcomes with the day to day routines AND with the interesting and unusual situations which may arise. Our client’s success with their programs is our highest priority. How can we serve?
- Chandler staff are cross trained in order to respond to all challenges you may be faced with. This includes knowledge and understanding of US DOT and Canadian industry standard testing requirements, dealing with troubled workers and positive test management, and your specific Company’s history and current corporate culture.
- Well trained administration employees are responsible for booking appointments, and reporting results. Our commitment to accuracy is unparalleled. Our quality assurance plan goes to great lengths to ensure the utmost accuracy, both in data entry and paperwork management.
- Chandler’s Customer Service department includes ALL of our staff and contract nurses. Our business model is structured to make it as easy as possible for our customers. Everyone on our team understands this and delivers service with the utmost care and respect.
- Our nursing team consist of mature RN’s with long term experience, working out of our Red Deer office. These RN’s capably assess your workers in Red Deer, and/or review assessments completed at one of our nationwide collection sites to ensure uniform classification of fitness for duty. An RN is always available to speak to you, to explain or discuss an assessment.
- Our financial department is adept at ensuring accurate invoicing, while offering flexibility to meet your company’s existing internal processes.