Easy Appointment Booking Services and Results Reporting
- Because Chandler has access to numerous collection site options for testing in one location, we are able to effectively accommodate scheduling requests.
- Chandler people who are responsible for booking testing for your company are familiar with your company’s testing requirements, and are able to guide your new employees with booking processes.
- Chandler will access collection sites from our nationwide service network. Simply state the location of the person requiring service, and we will find the closest collection site for you.
- We believe we can deliver faster results reporting within our current processes. Within our reporting structures we can offer the flexibility of fine tuning email and verbal reporting, changing as your needs change, or when DER’s are on holidays. Results for drug screens and alcohol testing will generally be reported immediately after the test is completed. You can expect negative lab results by 5 pm the following day, if collected before courier pickup at a high speed site.
- Site Specific Testing is available at many locations of the larger petrochemical plants and construction sites. Chandler has agreements in place to facilitate post accident and reasonable suspicion testing at these sites. Simply call our main number and testing will be arranged for you easily. Your usual reporting instructions will take place.
- After hours service is offered 24/7. Simply call our main number, leave a message, and our on call person will call you back within 10 minutes. You will speak with a person familiar with your testing requirements and be directed to the closest collection site.
- Our after hours on call person will report all results received from locations outside of this time zone.
- Although Canada does not regulate alcohol and drug testing programs, all procedures and records management and retention is in compliance with US DOT Regulations 49 CFR Part 382.
- Full confidential, secure maintenance of all record keeping off site.
- Quarterly and annual reports regarding alcohol and drug testing activity for your employees will be provided.
- Quarterly and annual reports regarding follow up alcohol and/or drug testing completion will be provided.
- Complete Compliance Statements for inspection files.
- Above average file management system, an in-house audit is completed each quarter to ensure proper documentation is in place.
- All records are considered to be the property of the employer. As the employer, you are able to review our procedures and facilities, as well as review records for your employees at any time. Copies of your records will be provided upon your request in 2 business days at your request.
Drug Screen Testing – Urine
- Chandler utilizes drug screen kits which meet the October 2010 standards, 7 panel testing with the approved cut off levels. When you require additional panels of drugs to be screened for (based on contractor requirements) these are readily available.
- An Intect 7 adulterant check is performed on urine samples collected for Chandler accounts.
Lab Testing and High Speed Courier Services
- All lab test kits are sent Dynacare, who is accredited by the Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), and offers such testing for both regulated (US Department of Transportation – DOT) and non-regulated industries. They are certified by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to perform urine drug testing.
- Dynacare maintains a courier system to transport urine samples from collection sites across Canada to the lab
- Most sites in larger centres are considered “high speed sites” with overnight delivery to the lab from anywhere in Canada. This enables next day results reporting on negative results.
- Turnaround time of positive lab confirmation results within approximately three business days.
Dynacare is in the process of attaining accreditation for a laboratory based in Edmonton, Alberta. Once this facility is accredited, western collections will be directed here.
Medical Review Officer Services
- US DOT and Canadian industry standards requires all lab results, negative or positive, to be reviewed by a qualified Medical Review Officer. Chandler Consulting is in partnership with Central Drug System’s MRO services to provide this service. Their team of MRO’s consist of two full time doctors, Dr. Rinck and Dr. Batch. In order to streamline this process, results are reported to Chandler from the MRO department. You will always receive a verbal report for any positives. Our professionals who deliver this reporting are available as a resource to assist you with positive test management.
- These MRO’s review lab results, interview the donor when necessary, determine whether an alternative medical explanation could account for the positive test result, and report the verified result to Chandler. The option of the DER speaking directly to the MRO is always available to the DER.