Every organization with safety-sensitive positions, whether US DOT regulated or not, needs supervisors, lead hands, and front-line managers who are able to appropriately and effectively identify possible impairment on the job.Employee drug and alcohol testing cannot be performed based on a mere hunch. Reasonable Suspicion Supervisor Training delivers the necessary tools and skills to recognize and appropriately handle employees exhibiting signs of impairment.
This 4-hour course will prepare supervisors for determining whether or not reasonable suspicion exists and what to do when they suspect it. This course meets both COAA (Canadian Model) and U.S. Department of Transportation requirements for Supervisor Training.
- Applicable Legislation and Industry Standards
- Drugs & Their Effects
- Recognizing Impairment in the Workplace
- Managing Reasonable Cause Situations
- Reasonable Cause and Post-Incident Testing Protocols
Chandler Consulting offers an in-house Reasonable Cause Supervisor Training Program specific to your company’s substance abuse policy and corporate culture. The same Program Outline is offered, with more personalized information.
First go to the following link: ONLINE SUPERVISOR TRAINING
To set up the ONLINE TRAINING, there is a two part process:
- The company will need to purchase the course and assign the users to the licenses they purchase. CHANDLER PURCHASING ONLINE STP AND LICENCE SET UP
- Have end user (employee taking the course) follow the “log in” instructions to access the course. CHANDLER USER ONLINE STP ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS
For more information or to register: Contact Us